Every Spring, Tewksbury Youth Soccer League will award several scholarships to local high school seniors who are entering college in the upcoming September. The number of awards and associated monetary values will be determined by the TYSL Board of Directors.
- Lia DiFronzo Memorial Scholarship
- Meghan McCarthy Memorial Scholarship
- Patrick Slattery Memorial Scholarship
- James Miceli Honorary Scholarship
- Ed Flanagan Honorary Scholarship (For former/current HS seniors who referee for TYSL)
Applicant eligibility requirements:
- Be a high school senior planning to further his/her education after graduation.
- Be a Tewksbury, MA resident.
- Have been involved with TYSL for a minimum of five (5) years, though not necessarily in consecutive order, as a player, assistant coach, referee, concession worker or field worker.
- Be a well rounded person with good academic standing, respected in the school community, and a positive role model.
The online application form and supporting documentation must be submitted by March 17, 2023 in order to be considered.
Scholarship Submission instructions
- Complete and submit the Scholarship Application below.
- Email the following supporting documents to email@example.com
- The most recent high school transcript.
- Two letters of recommendation (from a teacher, coach, organizational leader, community leader, etc.)These can be sent as scanned documents, email attachments, or email recommendations forwarded directly to the Secretary's email address.